Sunday 23 April 2017

ATC Challenge for Almut Ollsen.

Just wanted to share with you a little ATC I made recently for a 1500 subscriber challenge with Almut Ollsen on YouTube.



 I used the free stamp and die set which came with issue 159 of Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine.
I cut an ATC from waste packaging using the Sizzix Bigz Die - Artist Trading Card.
I textured the card with  an Embossing Folder - Scattered Dots by Crafter's Companion Signature Collection - Birthday Party.
I then painted the background with PebĂ©o Dyna Paints 356 Iridescent Violet Blue 357 Iridescent Blue Green 358 Iridescent Green Blue then toned the colours down a little with white Gesso by Daler Rowney.
I water coloured the flowers with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and finished it off with a coat of Spectrum Noire Clear Sparkle Pen



Below you can watch my step-by-step video of its creation on YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment