Tuesday 6 June 2017

TUNNEL CARD

I was inspired by a demonstration by Imagination Crafts on a popular UK Craft T.V. programme to 
recreate this beautiful card for my Mother's Birthday.
I have used some products by Imagination Crafts, but substituted other products from my stash where I did not have the exact same products that they had used.




The card uses three layers of acetate which I cut from scrap packaging to make the three front layers, Then there is a background layer of black card stock and patterned paper. I made a frame for the front from black card stock and embellished it with black rhinestones and flower stencils which were then cut out and adhered. If you would like to see a step-by-step tutorial of how it was constructed, watch my YouTube video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment