Tuesday 3 September 2013




21ST BIRTHDAY CARDS


I made these cards for my daughters 21st birthday. The first one is in my favourite Shadow Box, Stepper Card style and for the second I have used lot's of Die Cuts.

The Frame is a Sizzix Die "Frame Ornate" backed onto blue card which has been embossed with a Dots embossing folder. The paper line is Bonjour by Kaiser Craft. I've used a few Vintage Trinkets by Prima and flowers from my stash and Wild Orchid Crafts. The Eiffel Tower die is by Dy-Namics and Eylet Circles by Spellbinders. 

I made the banner pieces from card and used letter stickers for the name. I adheared these onto Bakers Twine and then held them in place with mini clothes pegs. I painted the Vintage Trinckets with Gesso and then added some gold Wax Rub for definition.

I added some glitter glue to the flowers 

A bronze metal key to signify the "Key of the Door" and some bling accent swirls

I made the numerals by cutting out the shapes and then adhearing rhinestones to them. I've used a Cherry Lynn diecut behind the flowers

I stamped my sentiment with StayZon Ink and added more Prima Vintage Trinkets




My second card was for her Grandmother to send to her.


I used the Spellbinders Fancy Lattice Die for the background and the butterfly is cut from another Spellbinders background die called Butterfly Magic. I've used the bling mesh to add a trim top and bottom, some tulle trim on the inside edges topped with rhinestone flowers from my stash. I've used the same Cherry Lynn swirl die cut and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers




For the inside I have seemlessly joined two pieces if the Fancy Lattice together then made a mat from glitter paper topped with a white Mat then a Spellbinders diecut and a sentiment topper from my stash. I have used the mini baroque die for the message panel and the Tim Holtz Love die for the other panel.




My You Tube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment